RRM Case Study
See how an interdisciplinary team at Alvarado Hospital achieved top performance with Quantros RRM.Read Case Study
Regulatory Reporting Management (RRM)
The Quantros Regulatory Reporting Management and Performance Improvement (RRM™) solution helps healthcare organizations capture, aggregate, analyze and manage quality and performance data for submission to state and national healthcare quality initiatives, including The Joint Commission and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Integrated and Web-based, Quantros RRM, creates a seamless data collection and analysis environment to maximize data quality, while minimizing risk and exposure. It can improve the quality of reporting to stakeholders across the organization and identify improvement areas.
With RRM, your organization can:
- Broaden data registry participation by reusing already compiled data
- Maximize pay-for-performance (P4P) reimbursement with accurate, on-time data submissions
- Increase transparency to drive quality and performance improvement
- Access on-demand performance scorecards and comparative analysis tools
- Achieve certification for the Meaningful Use (MU) quality reporting initiative
Quantros RRM has added tremendous value to our organization by providing comparative analysis and benchmarking tools that have helped Alvarado Hospital successfully meet a key performance improvement objective.
- Karin Berntsen, Director of Quality and Risk Management, Alvarado Hospital